For a limited time, The Legacy at North Augusta has availability for immediate move ins
Significant financial savings!
When your loved one is in need of assisted living or memory care in Staunton, Virginia, turn to the trusted and experienced provider. The Legacy at North Augusta has been providing top-quality care to older adults and their families since 2011, and is sponsored by National Lutheran Communities & Services, who has over 130 years of experience serving older adults.
The Legacy at North Augusta offers full size apartments (studio, one-bedroom and two-bedrooms) with care stations on each floor. Unlike many communities, this makes The Legacy feel like home, rather than an institution. We also follow a month-to-month rental option, leaving residents and their families the flexibility of no long-term contracts or entry fees.
Services and Amenities*
- ConnectedLiving programs and activities designed to support holistic wellness for each individual
- Chef-prepared, healthy meals three times a day
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, events and medical appointments
- On-site rehabilitation services
- Stunning portico entrance, atrium, courtyard patio for dining, covered and screened-in porches, chapel with weekly worship services and common areas for greeting visitors and socializing
- 24 hour emergency and security system
*many services and amenities have been altered for COVID-19. We are following a slow, phased reopening process before resuming normally
What about COVID-19?
The COVID-19 pandemic has been an event unlike any other our country has faced. We are proud to say at The Legacy at North Augusta, residents have remained free from COVID-19. We swiftly enacted strict infection control measures to do our part in slowing the spread of the virus. Your loved one is in a safe and secure environment at The Legacy with supportive infection control experts on-site. Below are just some of the ways we continue to protect residents from COVID-19:
- All activities are small groups of ten or less with participants masked and practicing social distancing
- Residents and team members are practicing regular hand washing and utilizing hand sanitizer
- All team members are symptom screened and temperature checked when they arrive prior to starting their shifts
- Team members utilize appropriate personal protective equipment during their workday
- Packages are sanitized prior to distribution
Ready to learn more?
Schedule a visit quickly! We do not expect this limited time opportunity to last long.