Making the move to an assisted living community
Enjoy peace of mind in 2021 with our community.
Why is 2021 the right time to move to assisted living? We have developed a careful set of procedures and best practices to ensure our residents stay safe, secure, and healthy while still enjoying all our community has to offer. This means:
- No more missed care. Residents will receive dedicated care in a secure environment, with a significant focus on infection control practices.
- No more uncertain tomorrows. Our community is prepared to answer the changing needs of our residents. That means, should additional needs arise, health care staff is available and ready to step in and help.
- No more TV dinners. While eating out or heading to the grocery store comes with a risk, our residents can stay safe and enjoy a varied menu of tasty, on-campus dining options.
- No more lonely days. The safe and carefully-distanced ConnectedLiving opportunities provided at our assisted living community help prevent isolation and keep residents social and engaged.
- No more sleepless nights. Caregivers and family members can enjoy peace of mind in knowing their loved one is in good hands and receiving the care they need.
Unsure if assisted living is right for you or a loved one? Contact our knowledgeable team to learn the unexpected benefits that come with an assisted living community, especially in a time when older adults need a sense of community more than ever. Complete the form below to schedule a virtual or in-person tour at The Legacy at North Augusta today. We’re happy to have you!