Find volunteer opportunities Staunton, Virginia
You believe in service. We believe in you.
The Legacy at North Augusta is dedicated to our community, and we welcome volunteers interested in supporting our mission through the giving of time and talent. We invite our neighbors in Staunton and the surrounding communities to volunteer with us in a number of inspiring ways!
- ConnectedLiving: Enrich the lives of others! Participate in a number of meaningful activities with residents in our ConnectedLiving programming.
- Skilled volunteer: Share your talents with our residents! Bring in your guitar, teach a painting class, garden with residents and more.
- Student volunteers: Connect with residents in a variety of engaging ways.
- One-on-one visits: Visit a resident one-on-one for experiences that will last a lifetime.
- College interns: Build your workplace experience through a semester-long internship.
How to volunteer
To get started, fill out the interest form below, download an application or call us at 540-213-6793.
- Submit an interest form
- A volunteer coordinator will contact you
- Complete the full application
- Face-to-face interview
- Flexible volunteer opportunities
Download volunteer application